
Over the last few days Lexi has been acting like an "Alien" as I called her. Definitely not the same child I have known the last 12 months. Finally after a trip to the Dr. today I realized why she has been acting so strange.She had a fever from Friday to Sunday. I called the Dr but they werent worried about it. She hadnt been eating very good, drinking little, and even had a little diarrhea. Then Sunday her fever finally broke and she still wouldnt eat or drink much still. Yesterday she was in rare form. Screaming almost all day and just not her normal self. I did notice some red bumps on her body and again we called the Dr and they just said everything was due to teething but if the bumps got worse call back. Today she woke up and was covered in a rash all over her body, on her face, head, stomach, and arms. I called the Dr again and they said because she was itching that I should bring her in. So finally she saw the Dr after all this other stuff and the verdict is:
- Sore throat (reason why she hasnt been wanting to eat or drink.)
- Teething (her 2 front teeth are so swollen and about to pop through any moment.)
- Roseola (A virus that first starts with a few days of a fever and once the fever breaks then the body breaks out in rash. This rash can last 5-7 days.)
I feel so bad for Lexi all these things happening at once. The pics above are on the way home from the Drs office. You can kind of see the bumps on her face and neck. The good thing is she isnt contagious and her sore throat is on the mend. Hopefully I can get my little girl back soon its no fun having an alien in your house.



SHE LOOKS SO SICK!
ReplyDeletePOOR THING.
WE LOVE HER!
L and M